Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

WHO AM I PROUD OF

WHO AM I PROUD OF 


I am proud of my school because it has a lot of kind people and a lot of beautiful faces everyday and a lot of new faces that come from other school like our new kids that go to Edmund Hillary school. My school is the most wonderful school ever when I first went to Edmund Hillary I thought I was not going to find friends on my first day but I did i find a lot of friends on my first day like my sister she found good and kind friends when she first started. I am proud of my school because there are a lot of smart and wonderful kids there.

3 comments:

  1. Hi jackwalin! I'm Eden from Paroa school Greymouth. We are your tuhi mai tuhi atu partners! Can you tell me a little about your self? This blog post is great you did a very good job. I just started at this school and i found a lot of new friends! Its good that you have found new friends as well! Your blog is super cool! Have a great day! From Eden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im Dion from Paroa school this is a good post but to be better than before you could of possibly talked about yourself and who are your friends it looks like this is a beautiful school and I would love to here more about you.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackwalin this is me gunveen in your class. This ia an aowesome idea about telling something about your school.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about