Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

All about me.

Opening statement - all about me jackwalin My name is Jackwalin and i have a mum and dad and i live at Papakura and i am 8 years old and i have my own room and i love my family.           

features features I Have 4 Sisters and have 8 Brothers and my mum and dad has 12 kid and i look like my Brother Josh and i love my mum and dad .                                                                                   

 Info my Sisters are Sunline Malanga Fatty and my Brothers are Faafua Stevanie Chris Donny Race Josh SEO Anthony and my mum name is Henrietta and my dad name is jack.                                     

Eat /like I like eat pizza and i like my Family When i grow up i Want to be a Nurse.                           

 By jackwalin.

Screenshot 2017-09-27 at 9.32.45 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about